Electrical installation works
Gridinta rope access technicians can execute various types of electrical installation works at height and difficult-to-access areas, where installation and connection of electrical cables is either hard to conduct or simply impossible. All rope access electricians have the necessary qualification and electrical safety permits allowing them to execute electrical installation projects.
Gridinta carry out various electrical equipment repair, disassembly and installation services at height:
- installation and connection of data receiving and transmitting systems
- installation and connection of electrical cables
- installation and repair of lightning protection on high-altitude facilities
- connection of lighting equipment through RCD, automatic breakers, connection and installation of power panels, installation of automation for turning the light on and off
- repair, dismantlement and installation of various electrical equipment like electrical cables, panels, power switches and more
Electrical installation works carried out by the rope access method are executed without using bulky special aids and equipment.