Hull-welding works carried out by the rope access method belong to the category of the most complicated welding operations executed at height. When carrying out hull-welding to a range of structures, silos, vessels and tanks at different height, special attention is given to health protection and safety requirements. Therefore, all hot works at height are performed, on a mandatory basis, with an additional safety line (soldered chain).
Gridinta rope access technicians execute all types of hull welding works of any complexity level:
- steel replacement and welding of small sections of steel structures and pipelines
- welding operations for reinforcing load-bearing metal structures
- repair of cracks and welding seams
- installation and welding of various foundations, fasteners, brackets and cable runs
- other types of hull-welding operations
All welding works at height are carried out by professional welders having extensive experience and holding all the necessary certificates, issued by various classification societies.